Kendenup WA 6323Sold $525,000
55 ACRES OF HISTORY AND GOOD LOAMY SOIL
Mixed Farming Sold - Kendenup WA
Glen Robin Farm was one of the original larger farms of the district of Kendenup producing sheep, cattle and pigs with orchards and cropping country. The farm has been divided over the years and now the original homestead remains on 21.7 ha [55 acres].
The farm is situated just east of Albany highway and has bitumen road frontage. 18km to Mt Barker which has schools, shops and medical facilities. Not far from vineyards, the Porongurups, the city of Albany and the beautiful southern coastline.
The homestead comprises of 3 bedrooms, 2 with BIR. 1 Bathroom, kitchen and dining area with a large pantry polished wooden floorboards, 900mm stainless steel oven. Views from the kitchen and dining area look out over the paddocks with glass doors opening onto the verandah.
There is an office opening off the mud room with NBN and good mobile coverage. The verandah wraps around three sides of the house with the north facing being wide and sheltered and perfect for entertaining or sitting in the warm winter sunshine with a cuppa.
Other property features include:
– A 12x6m powered shed near the house with undercover parking for 2 vehicles.
– Second Shed set up for use as stables with power and a water tank.
– A Storage shed (originally a piggery) which has new roofing and 6.6kw solar panels.
– A small timer fenced arena which was previously used for kids pony club.
– Main house on rain water which is caught off the roof.
– 3 fresh water dams
– 2 large silos
– Concrete water tank which holds dam water and can be pumped up to the house yard.
The remains of an original shearing shed, cattle and sheep yards are at the back of the property with power meter board there. The property has a road easement through to the back of the property. With new fencing on 3 boundaries and the Hay River forming another boundary although this is more river flats.
To arrange a viewing, please call Jo Lindo 0429 092 110.